AUTHOR: SERHIY BONDARENKO, BODYGUARD, PARAMEDIC OF MB “HOSPITALISTS”, JUDGE OF MULTI-FIGHTING OF BODY GUARDS
We often sympathize with stories when someone’s child is lost. We watch a story about this event on TV or read in the news. But we do not think about the fact that such a situation can happen to our child. I experienced such horror when one day my son did not return from school on time and did not answer phone calls. At that time, his location app was not installed on his phone, so he had to go through 2 worst hours of his life. It all ended well: as it turned out, the son and a classmate were sitting in the school office, playing computer games and not looking at the time. And he did not answer endless phone calls, because the phone was in vibrate mode and lying in a backpack).
During this time, I managed to warn my friends about the emergency, after which we began to carry out a set of measures to find the child. Since the little boy came home himself, the search ended almost without beginning.
But this is not always the case and there are different finals. That’s why I want to share the algorithm of actions in case of disappearance of a child, which I developed together with friends. Previously, we created a search group and assigned roles, namely:
– one person takes the latest photos of the child and his description, copies and distributes to all participants in the search, as well as police officers;
– one person maintains constant contact with the police and it is not the parents, because the latter are on their nerves;
– the rest is divided into the first subgroup, which begins polling people to see if they have seen the missing child, showing her photos and describing clothes, from the place where the child was last seen, moving in a circle and constantly expanding the search radius (shop assistants, grandmothers on benches, taxi drivers… ).
– and the second subgroup, which is looking for CCTV cameras of nearby institutions and begins negotiations to quickly view the recordings for the period of time of interest;
– If the phone does not have a coordinate application, but the phone is switched on, you can set its position via the operator.
Algorithm of actions:
1. Report to the police indicating the signs of the child.
2. Notify the search group about the event.
3. Prepare a photo and description of the missing child.
4. Next, act according to the distribution of roles.
5. You can involve volunteers through social networks.
I also recommend putting an application on the phone that tracks the child’s location in real time or equip children’s clothes and things with GPS beacons. Such measures may make it easier to determine its location. And I’m not saying that the police will not be able to do their job on their own, but such help will be very useful. About gadgets equipped with geodata transfer functions and types and methods of attaching GPS beacons on children’s things – in the next publication.
- ARMED SELF-DEFENSE: A BONUS OF PRACTICAL SHOOTING
- DSUIA INVITES TO PARTICIPATE IN COMPETITION WITH SHOOTING FROM A TRAUMATIC PISTOL
- MAKI ASHER FIRST SHOTS FROM GLOCK COMBAT PISTOL AT DISCIPLINA LOCATION
- ANNOUNCEMENT: ONLINE SEMINAR “PRIVATE INTELLIGENCE IN JUDICIAL PROTECTION AND BUSINESS PROTECTION”
- PROFESSIONAL TIME DAYS: BFDR VISITED DONETSK LAW INSTITUTE