The project is created to help develop security structures and improve the quality of their services to provide maximum quality customer service.
SECURITY-COWORKING – the platform that brings together a variety of business security professionals and can solve customer threats systematically and minimize risks, including atypical ones.
Our 10 years of experience allows us to claim that the word “cooperation” matches better for the service “security organization” than “provision”. Regardless of the level of complexity – either physical security or personnel security of the business – it isn’t enough to sell simply the service to the client. Solving a problem always requires a deep understanding of it, which is impossible without productive cooperation.
Therefore, the FBDR implements the SECURITY-COWORKING project and offers you to join it as a specialist or to use the services which members of the Federation will provide cordially. Among the areas:
• Assembly and training of physical security groups for static and mobile activities.
• Development of the concept of protection and technical fortification of objects.
• Weapons handling culture: responsible and safe use.
• Protecting business interests in the areas of staffing, economic, legal and IT security.
• Anti-raider activities.
• Security systems audit.
• Dealing with reputational risks.
• Assistance in resolving other issues within the competence of the FBDR.
Please note that FBDR doesn’t carry out any commercial activities, all the above services are provided by associate members of the Federation within the SECURITY-COWORKING project.