The Department of Special Disciplines and Professional Training of the Faculty №1 KNNI invites you to take part in the open competition in shooting from a traumatic pistol, which will take place on November 28 in the shooting range of the faculty.
Cadets of the Donetsk Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, policemen of territorial units of Kryvyi Rih and persons who have the appropriate permit to own domestic devices for firing cartridges equipped with rubber or similar non-lethal metal shells are invited to the competition. The competition will be held according to the rules of the International Confederation of Practical Shooting. Number of exercises: 3. Number of shots: 40. Maximum number of participants: 32 (4 shifts of 8 participants). Venue: shooting range of the faculty №1 of the Kryvyi Rih Educational and Scientific Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine.
The competition will be supported by Arsenal and arms manufacturer Flarm. Registration – follow the link.
- ARMED SELF-DEFENSE: A BONUS OF PRACTICAL SHOOTING
- DSUIA INVITES TO PARTICIPATE IN COMPETITION WITH SHOOTING FROM A TRAUMATIC PISTOL
- MAKI ASHER FIRST SHOTS FROM GLOCK COMBAT PISTOL AT DISCIPLINA LOCATION
- ANNOUNCEMENT: ONLINE SEMINAR “PRIVATE INTELLIGENCE IN JUDICIAL PROTECTION AND BUSINESS PROTECTION”
- PROFESSIONAL TIME DAYS: BFDR VISITED DONETSK LAW INSTITUTE