The leadership of Bodyguards Federation of Dnipropetrovsk region has signed a memorandum of cooperation with the rector of the National Technical University “Dnipro Polytechnic”, which aims to increase efficiency to meet the needs of the labor market in the field of safety of individuals and legal entities.
The document provides for joint information and analytical work, as well as a number of career guidance activities to increase the prestige of security professions among students. It is expected that the memorandum will implement the mechanism of employment of graduates and the provision of private services and security agencies with highly qualified young professionals in the near future.
- ARMED SELF-DEFENSE: A BONUS OF PRACTICAL SHOOTING
- DSUIA INVITES TO PARTICIPATE IN COMPETITION WITH SHOOTING FROM A TRAUMATIC PISTOL
- MAKI ASHER FIRST SHOTS FROM GLOCK COMBAT PISTOL AT DISCIPLINA LOCATION
- ANNOUNCEMENT: ONLINE SEMINAR “PRIVATE INTELLIGENCE IN JUDICIAL PROTECTION AND BUSINESS PROTECTION”
- PROFESSIONAL TIME DAYS: BFDR VISITED DONETSK LAW INSTITUTE