Taras Storozhyk won bronze in the traumatic pistol shooting competition, which took place on June 5 at the Donetsk State University of Internal Affairs shooting range.
The tournament consisted of three exercises, among the participants – cadets of the institution, police, servicemen and owners of traumatic weapons – security guards. Our Taras demonstrated high skills in working with weapons and won a prize, with which we congratulate him!
- NEXT BILL “ON CIVIL WEAPONS AND AMMUNITION” REGISTERED IN VR
- TARAS STOROZHYK SOWED THE GOLD IN THE MIDDLE ACCORDING TO THE RESULTS OF THE MATCH FROM A TRAUMATIC PISTOL SHOOTING
- INNOVATIVE PERSONNEL SAFETY TOOLS FOR YOUR BUSINESS FROM STIMUL
- FTDO CONCLUDES MEMORANDUM OF COOPERATION WITH DNIPRO POLYTECHNICS
- THE MISSING CHILD: THE FASTEST ALGORITHM FOR CREATING A SEARCH GROUP AND DISTRIBUTION OF ROLES IN IT